Monday 21 September 2009

Long time, no post- 17 weeks 5 days pregnant.

Well so much has happened since the first post, i have had my scan and found out that i am due on the 23rd of Feb 2010 (5 days before my birthday!) so my little one had better be on time lol. I am 18 weeks tommorrow yey, and have my detailed scan on the 8th of October which is when i will also find out if baby is a little boy or a little girl. I think it's going to be a boy, i don't know why i think because my fella already refers to the little one as his son lol so i just go along with it, but who knows?

I am yearning to get 'proper' bump now in some clothes i look pregnant in others just fat, or maybe it's just me thinking that i don't know. I have had little flutters of movement already, started at around late 16 weeks so thats another exciting thing. I think the next time i will post will be after my detailed scan so i will know the sex and can start thinking of names etc.


My precious little one at 16 weeks 3days.





Fetus at 18 weeks

Belly pics at 17 weeks 5 days



No comments:

Post a Comment